1. How do I sign up for camp?
Signing up for camp could not be any easier! Just sign up online using a credit card! When going to the online sign up page, be sure to have your credit card handy. All forms are filled out quickly on line!
2. When do these camps fill up?
Every camp is different but last Summer all camps were filled by early June. Don’t wait and get left out!
3. Which airports can I fly into for camp?
For the camps held in Virginia, the Roanoke Regional Airport is only 5 miles from camp. In New York, Stewart International is 30 miles from camp. Melbourne International (closest) and Palm Beach International Airport are used for the Florida Goalie School.
4. How do I get from the airport to camp?
Every airport will have its own shuttle services for ground transportation. There are suggestions on this website. Campers are responsible for their ground transportation at camp!
5. What do I need to bring to camp?
Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation note (All correspondence will be via e-mail) detailing what to bring with you.
6. What level player comes to these camps?
All levels are welcome, but campers need to have their own equipment to attend. Each camp groups according to age, skill level and experience.
7. When is Check in and Check out at camp?
Check in is on the first day of camp between 12-2 and camp ends on the last day at 12 noon.
8. What is a typical day at camp like?
Campers are on the field 3 times per day with meals in the dining hall in between. There is also rest time, coaches talks, film sessions and free time for swimming, tennis and checking out the camp stores.
9. I need to buy some equipment, is there a lax store at camp?
YES! A custom lacrosse store, will be at camp for the entire time with equipment, clothing and other lax items!
10. Can I bring some teammates with me to camp?
Of course! You can request your roommate (2 per room).
11. Is there a health form required for camp?
Yes, A form will be sent to you and you can bring it to camp.
12. How do I order the Goalie Instructional DVDS?
Either print the camp application and send the fee to Coach Pilat or order online. . The price of $33.00 includes shipping and handling.
13. What coaches will be at the camp?
Coach Pilat has many coaches who have been with him for many years at his camps. All coaches working camp are selected in May and June. Because of the quality of these camps, many coaches return each year to Coach Pilat’s camps.
14. Is there a waiting list if a camp is full?
Coach Pilat will keep a waiting list if a camp is full. No spaces will be saved for camp through telephone, email or faxes. Online registration will notify campers when a session is full.